|Click HERE To Register|
So if you are: an avid reader, writer, author, publisher, editor, graphic designer, virtual assistant etc…Heck, if you are someone who has an interest in books, blogging, writing, marketing and networking and located anywhere in the world…THIS DAY IS DEDICATED TO YOU!
WELCOME! PROMO DAY is FREE and set to roll on Sat. May 19th, 2012. Come and join the predicted 4,000+ virtual attendees and sign-up TODAY by clicking HERE.
Just imagine, from the comfort of your own computer, you will learn and network with experts in their fields as they provide you with VALUABLE and APPLICABLE content.
Here are the FACTS…The 2012 workshop topics and presenters are:
• How to make LinkedIn work for you with Jo Linsdell
• Creating Your Own Online Newspaper with Terri Main
• Radio interviews with Denise Turney
• 365 days of promotion with Sandy Lender
• How to create online events that help generate a Marketing Domino Effect with Karl Staib
• Blogging with Jo-Anne Vandermeulen
• Book reviews with Dana Lynn Smith
• Time management with Anne Nordhaus-Bike
• Facebook with Dellani Oakes
• Powerful Pinterest: how to use it market your book with Penny Sansevieri
• SEO with Angela England
• Social media marketing with Jan Verhoeff
• How to sell more books with John Kremer
• Virtual Tours with Cheryl Malandrinos
Do any of these areas interest you?
If yes, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the MEDIA RELEASE KIT…oh, and don’t forget to register.
How can I connect with PROMO DAY attendees before, during and after the event?
By using the hashtag #PD12 to talk about the event you can join in the global conversation. You can follow @promodayevent on Twitter. Via the PROMO DAY Facebook page or the Google+ page. You can also connect via the official Promo Day blog.
How can I get involved with PROMO DAY as a sponsor?
This year there are two sponsorship opportunities available; Official Sponsor and Bookstore Sponsor. Full details of what is included, pricing etc... can be found under 'Sponsorship Opportunities' on the PROMO DAY website.
Do you still have questions?
For advice and further information contact Jo Linsdell.
And I’ll virtually see you on Saturday, May 19th!
PS – Don’t feel you have to sign up for my event, you choose the content that is valuable for you…I’ll just be thrilled your registered.
Have a WONDERFUL day!
Do you find these blog posts valuable? To order “PREMIUM PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR WRITERS” today from the author: Click HERE
Order NEW release “INTERNET MARKETING MADE EASY” from the author. Click HERE.
Follow Jo-Anne Vandermeulen on TWITTER
Like or Subscribe on FACEBOOK
17th MOST FOLLOWED (8 Million Members) – Friend Jo-Anne Vandermeulen on GOODREADS today!